Friday, June 27, 2008

National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets

This sequal was a great continuation of the story in the first National Treasure movie. It was almost better than the first one actually in my opinion. One thing that kinda bugged me was that two of the main characters were living together when they weren't married.. other than that though this was a very good movie, and as far as I can say completely family-friendly. This time again it is  a search for treasure greater than imagination can fathom. However, this time it's a much more ancient treasure that they are looking for. The infamous city of gold fought over for centuries by the spaniards and other europeans, who eventually gave up and decided that the city did not exist. Once again the trio of treasure hunters are on the scene trying to find the treasure, while clearing up a strange mystery surrounding the family ancestors' involvement with the assassination of President Lincoln. I think the movie was very good, especially as far as sequels go. I can fully recommend this movie, and although I like some better, this one gets a higher rating because it was pretty clean overall. I give it a 9 point rating.

No comments: