Monday, July 28, 2008

The Dark Knight

This sequel to the "Batman Begins" movie was really quite impressive. I liked it better than the first one in fact. I've seen it twice in the theater, and it was well worth it! I highly recommend seeing it on the big-screen, it was pretty impressive. The movie was also designed for IMAX theaters, so if you get a chance, go see it in IMAX. Seriously, if you go see this movie, you will not want to leave to go to the bathroom, or get refills on anything! The story progresses, as with many superhero stories, the public begins to hate batman, and the Joker fuels that hate by telling everybody that the things he is doing are because of the batman. I'm not going to spoil the story, but the movie does have somewhat of a sad ending. This is easily one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I was annoyed by the fact that the actor for Rachel Dawes was different, but after a little bit, she seemed just as much to be Rachel as the previous actor, so it wasn't too bad. The violence and language are not too bad, although I would not let any young kids see this movie, because aside from the violence and language, there are some kinda creepy and scary parts. Overall, if you liked batman begins, you HAVE to watch this one, and if you've never seen batman begins, watch it, and then you'll want to see this one :)
9 stars!

1 comment:

Melody Jo said...

Hahaha, I liked this movie...."I'm going to make this pencil disappear."