Friday, July 25, 2008

Wall•e

I really enjoyed Wall•e. As with most of pixar's films, it was funny, and involved intimate objects acting like humans as main characters. I saw it in the theater, and I got a lot of good laughs. I highly recommend this film as good, clean family fun. It is the story of a robot (wall•e) left behind to clean up the earth, since there was too much trash. The humans all went out to space in a big space station thing, leaving hundreds of robots behind to clean up the trash. Our main character is the last one left, the rest had broken down before their task was complete. There are a lot of places where you can laugh at the personality of this little robot, especially when he falls in love with another robot from the space station that had been sent to find out if earth was inhabitable yet. If you liked cars or toy story, you will probably like Wall•e. I give this one 9 stars. It was well worth the time it took to watch it.

No comments: