Saturday, April 12, 2008

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Well, I thought that this movie was going to be really dumb, but when a friend said it was great, I decided to check it out. It has it's dumb moments, but most of the time, it's really cute and funny. Great family friendly movie. Although my type of movies are action-based, this one still grabbed my attention, and I thought it was pretty good. I mean, singing chipmunks- what more can you ask? Especially when they are singing to some pretty awesome music. Overall, I would reccomend this movie for any family who likes some of the silly stuff sometimes, and even if you don't think you like sily stuff, try this movie out and you might change your mind.
On the 1-10 scale, I decided to give this one an 8.5

1 comment:

Karie said...

I liked alvin and the chipmunks too.Ps i have a Kodak camira 7.1 mega pixls 15x zoom.