Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spiderman 1, 2, & 3

Usually I review series of movies separately, but since these all tied together so well, and since it's been a little while since I watched them, and don't remember where one left off and the next picked up, I decided that a general rating of all three would suffice. Really, who can't resist a guy who gets bitten by a genetically modified spider, and becomes capable of shooting webs from his wrists? "Spidey" is always on scene when there is rescuing to do. In this movie there is plenty of action, fights between good and evil, a love story, humor, sadness, and excitement. It's tough to see him go bad in the third one, but he conquers the parasite that was taking over his mind, and becomes good old Spider-man again. I really liked these movies, as did the rest of my family. I'd say most kids could watch this movie, although some easily frightened or very young children would not be the greatest audience. But overall, this movie is probably the best super-hero movie ever, unless maybe it's batman begins.. but that's best left for another review.
On the 1-10 scale. this series as a whole got a 9

No comments: