Sunday, April 27, 2008

Doomsday

I only watched about the first 5 minutes of this movie, and that was more than enough for me. After reading reviews on it I am glad I did not see the whole thing. The violence was twisted and grotesque, the storyline was stupid, and unoriginal, and there was apparently more nudity than what little I saw. Most movies I see I have researched first, and I can give them a positive rating because I choose the good ones. However, this one gets a flat-out big fat 0 on my scale. My RSP drill unit went to see it in the theatre, about 2/3 of them raised their hand that they liked it. However, I was not one of them, and there were a few others who came out for a good bit of the movie, though I think it was probably for different reasons than my friend and I left.

No comments: