Friday, May 2, 2008

The Bourne Identity

This movie was one of the best action flicks I've seen in a long time. It's the first in a series of movies following the story of a man named Jason Bourne who has forgotten his past, but still remembers how to read, cook, fight, shoot, and remembers the names of places, all the license plate numbers of the cars in the parking lot outside the gas station at his hometown etc. Eventually, small bits and pieces of his story start coming back, but it turns out he had failed his last mission, and the CIA wanted to get rid of him because he was a dangerous leak for their security. Overall the storyline was great, the acting superb, and the action was awesome. I highly reccomend this movie, although because of the blood, violence, and language I highly recommend that younger children not see it. It is a great movie for teens and adults though.
I give this movie an 8. It would get higher, but I have to keep in mind the family-friendlyness of films that I rate.

No comments: