Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fantastic 4: Rise of the silver surfer

This sequal to the first F4 movie was really good. In fact, I liked it better than the first one. In this part of the story, a new enemy arises with a very strange power that the 4 have trouble finding the scientific meaning for. I can't tell too much about the actual story without giving it away, but I highly recommend this movie. This one was more family-friendly than the first, but it wasn't quite stand-alone enough to understand it without having seen the first one. Therefore, if you decide not to let the family see the first one, there's not much point in letting them see this one. The language is toned down a bit from the first one, though it's still strong in a few parts. Overall, I recommend this movie if you even sort-of liked the first F4. Well, I give this one an 8 out of 10, it was definitely worth watching.

No comments: